As an internationally recognised specialist in luxury dairy products, we work in accordance with a strict HACCP concept. This system promotes food safety and is designed to protect consumers.
Our entire company is certified in accordance with these standards:
• IFS Food Version 6
The following certificates have been achieved for individual product areas of the Zott Group:
• Organic products in accordance with directive (EC) number 834/2007 Control institute number: DE-ÖKO-006
• Halal for powdered milk and selected milk products (product certification oriented specifically to the needs of Muslim consumers)
• Kosher (product certification oriented specifically to the needs of Jewish consumers)
• "GM-free" in accordance with the EC genetic modification laws (2008 - EG-Gentechnik Durchführungsgesetz) in conjunction with directive (EC) number 1829/2003 and directive (EC) number 1830/2003
• QA (for animal feed)
• RSPO certification level SG "Segregated Palm Oil" (Since 2016 Zott has been a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil - RSPO. Only palm oil of this certification level is used for Zott products).